2018 | Faith and Fire
“Faith and Fire — Living from the Inside Out” seeks exactly to do that. It seeks to explore the terrains of the inner life and to bring forth discipleship from the inside out:
- Redeeming Our Inner Compulsions. It examines our passions — what drives us in life.
- Re-Anchoring Our Inner Convictions. These are convictions based on our core belief systems anchored upon the Word of God.
- Re-Framing Our Inner Conscience. Conscience is a God-given faculty for humanity. What we need to do is to allow it to be tender before God that we may redemptively walk the journey of discipleship.
- Re-Calibrating Our Inner Compass. We need a sense of destiny to have a sense of direction in life.
- Restoring Our Spiritual Composure. It is a sense of restedness as we walk with Jesus.